Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Facebook Friends

I've heard of many people "cleaning out" their Facebook friends. How does one do this? Maybe I'm the weird one but I guess I don't really believe in "cleaning out" friends.

What would possess you to get rid of someone who you were willing to call a Facebook friend in the past? And I know Facebook friends and real friends are two very different things. I also know that there are some people who are just incompatible with some other people on Facebook. But really, you go into your friend list and just randomly start axing people?!? Just seems inconsiderate at best and down right mean at worst.

I'll probably be down 10 friends by the end of the day. LOL!

2 comments:

Aaron Eikenberry said...

I delete friends when they start posting meaningless crap all the time that clutters up my wall and message folder AND people who constantly who "tag" me in photos that im not in so it shows up on my wall!!!!!!! Are either of those reasons rude? I would say NO.

Its like your phones contact list.... why keep a number for someone you don't plan on talking to again?

-Aaron

James Pinkerton said...

Maybe I'm not "tagable" but I don't have people tag me to a picture so it ends up on my wall. I guess if I had friends like that, after I asked them not to do it, I would unfriend them as well. ;) And as far as the phone contact list I want everyone's number so I know who's call to ignore if they ever do call me. LOL! I'm more specifically talking about people who just delete people for no apparent reason. I told you, I'm probably the weird one.