Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Cost of War

Now before you get your knickers in a twist, I am not posting this as a commentary about not ever going to war. I'm not here as some pacifist trying to say that we need to give peace a chance. Although I wouldn't be opposed to the whole world just getting along and all of us living in peace. I've been curious recently about how much the war has cost America since 2001 and found this site. I'm sure someone could find something wrong with it but it's my blog and I found it interesting.

http://costofwar.com/en/

I have also read that there has been some economic damage done to our economy besides just the actual cost of war. This has made me understand that we aren't talking about where we can place the fault for our deficits. This has been a series of unfortunate events that has led us to our economic woes.


No comments: