Monday, June 18, 2012

There is Nothing More Important than the Worship of God

I shared this yesterday morning during our service.  "There is nothing more important than the worship of God."  It's hard to make it meaningful enough using just my voice or this place where I type simply words.  How do I go about really helping people understand that they were made for worship of God?  Too much stuff is in the way.  Too many voices in our heads.  Too many other things to worship.

I guess I can start with this one place, in this one moment, if you are reading this right now just take a moment and tell God how Awesome you know He is.

If you don't believe God is Awesome, or don't believe in God at all, and you find yourself here on this blog wondering why you are looking at this, please take sometime to think about your eyeball and how that super mega computer in your head was built.