Thursday, May 5, 2011

Up for a Concert?

I'm not really a concert guy. Actually that's probably the case because I never have any money I want to dedicate to a concert. I'm not interested in going to a concert just to see whomever it is while my nose is bleeding. I'd prefer seats where I can actually see the artist live and not up on a big screen, and these tickets usually cost a lot of money. My thinking: I may as well watch them on TV or You Tube if that's the case.

But there is a concert I want to see. I'd love to see Adele in concert. Preferably in a small, intimate coffee house or club somewhere in San Diego. I don't know if it will ever happen but it is a wish of mine.

Who would you like to see in concert?

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

We went to buy tickets for her SD concert but they sold out in like a minute.

Eric and Joy Pearcy said...

Me too!! Adele all the way! And of course, U2!!