Thursday, February 17, 2011

iPhone 4

I've been asked many times if I like my "phone". In the past I would answer this question with a simple "yes", or "it's the bomb!" But recently I've been answering in a different way. Basically I use my "phone" in so many different ways that I've had a hard time calling it a "phone" anymore. It's my hand held organizational, discipline helping, swiss army knife like, jack-of-all-toys! Here is a list of things I do with my phone:

1. Check the weather
2. Read the Bible
3. Read books by Timothy Keller, John Piper, Marc Driscoll, etc.
4. Calendar
5. Reminds me to pray
6. Games, mostly Yahtzee!
7. Facebook
8. Blog
9. Text messaging
10. Tweet
11. Fantasy Football
12. Take notes
13. Calculate
14. Pay my bills
15. Music
16. You Tube
17. Check movie times
18. Listen to Sermons
19. Read the news
20. Keep track of the Lakers, Dodgers, and Chargers since I don't have time to watch a game.
21. Voice Memos and recordings
22. Pandora
23. GPS
24. Look for hotel rooms when we travel.
25. Take pictures
26. Email (I receive email from 4 different email accounts on my phone.)
27. I check the wait for Disneyland rides while at Disneyland.
28. Skype
29. Netflix
30. Use it as a flashlight.
31. Coupons
32. Take video
33. Budget
34. Check how many minutes, texts, and MB I've used.
35. Shop
36. Bank
37. Look up yummy new recipes.
38. Look up yummy restaurants to visit.
39. Surf the web.
40. Check the surf report.
41. Listen to Farts
42. Use my light saber.
43. Play with fish.
44. Make new ring tones.
45. And occasionally I talk on the phone.

Okay, so what do you do with your "phone" that I don't. Or which of these things above do you like the most or do the most with your "phone". I'm curious.

2 comments:

Compassionate Heathen said...

46. Attach it to a high-flying kite and stream the video feed to the web. :)

Nathan said...

All of the above, plus GPS.
I'd never find my way home without it!