Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Where have you been all of my life?!?


Chick-fil-A has done it! It is quite possibly the greatest invention in the history of fast food. Yep their new ketchup packet is ingenious! It carries three times as much ketchup as a regular packet and you can squeeze it out or open it up and dip directly into the plastic container. Just one question: What has taken anyone this long to think of this?!?

I know it sounds funny but I'm serious when I say that it is the greatest invention by any fast food chain, at least in recent history. I know you parents are probably going to agree with me. How many ketchup or salsa packets have I squeezed out for my son Lucas alone over the years?!? The answer to that question is 4,398,529. All the while I am pausing my yummy consumption of food so that he is happy and I don't have to pause my intake because I have to squeeze two or three more out! No more my friends. I just teach him how to open these, and even if he can't I just open a couple and away I go!

No comments: