Thursday, February 24, 2011

We Talk

I like going to work. It gives me a chance to talk to people, my friends. I think humans crave to talk, listen, and be listened to. We all have different interests but I think a good listener is someone who can make someone else' interest an interest of theirs. Here are a few things we talk about at work:

Talking
Sports (Dan, Brian, Mladen)
Music
Religion
Christianity
Games (Will)
Fitness (Matt F, Zo, and Dan)
Parties
Deep Thoughts (Krista)
Jumping (Matt B)
Trucking (Derek V)
Being a team player (Derek B)
Food (Alicia)
Church (Ana)
Customers
Late calling customers (Tony, Dan, Jess)
Money
News
Gas (both kinds)
Chocolate (Dan)
Tatoos
Comics (Will)
Computers
Cleaning
Prayer
Big groups walking into the restaurant
TV
Movies
Questions (Stephen)
Concerts
Coordinates
Routes
Bob
The Hospital
Menus

The list could go on and on. We share life together when we talk. It's amazing how well you know people that you spend 30 hours with a week. Looking forward to going in again tonight and getting to know my friends a little bit better.

What do you talk to your friends about?

No comments: