Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sushi, Sushi, Sushi

Today I will be having lunch with Nathan and Kimberly Harris and my my sister at Aloha Sushi in La Jolla, California. It's been a while since I've had sushi because I can't seem to find a place I like in Escondido. In my opinion, and this is my blog, you have to love sushi in order to eat it. You can't just walk into any place and just start ordering rolls and think that you're going to be satisfied. Plus, it costs too much to just go anywhere.

So today we will be introduced to Anne Marie's (my sister's) favorite place in La Jolla. She is what some would call a sushi expert. It better be good, no, it better be fantastic or a small part of her credibility will be lost!

I tend to lean towards the deep fried rolls, although I love me some Philadelphia Rolls. Generally speaking any roll with avocado and creme cheese is a-okay with me!

What kind of sushi do you like? Is there a place around Southern California I need to try? Is there a roll somewhere I need to try?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, sushi is our fav. Kansha on Grand Ave. is very good. Poway Sushi Lounge is our absolute favorite in SD. Tsunami Roll FTW!