Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Gungor-Stop Everything You Are Doing

My description of this band would be woefully inadequate so I thought I'd post a video. Let me just say that my soul rejoices and soars whenever I hear this song and many of their others. We just saw them at Catalyst West and I fell in love. I think it's the mix between the cello and other unique instruments plus the voices and harmonies that are so special. Not to mention their heart for God written into their lyrics. Please stop everything you are doing and give them a listen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok, I'm all for that coffee shop kind of feel when it comes to music and I do like the sound, but come on! They couldn't think of any more lyrics? Repeating the same phrase for 4 out of 5 minutes in a song will kind of make you go crazy!! It started out great though, I'm a huge fan of acoustic shows.