Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pokemon: Palkia for Aggron


Just traded Palkia for Aggron. Now there was a part of me that as I raised up my eldest son that he would be wanting to trade me Matt Kemp for James Loney or Brett Favre for Aaron Rogers, but Pokemon will suffice. My son likes Pokemon, and hence, I like Pokemon. We don't play a whole lot but he has gotten into Pokemon again because he has friends at school who are into Pokemon.

Maybe someday he will want to trade me some baseball or football cards, or maybe I should just start collecting sports cards for him so that he has some when he finally is interested. Or maybe that will just be my excuse, haha! Thinking a back on it now, I didn't start collecting cards until I was in Jr. High I think. My favorite set of cards was the 1985 Topps Baseball card set. Roger Clemens and Mark McGwire were my favorites. But my favorite of all time was my 1999 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. rookie card. Still have all of these cards somewhere, but I'm not trading them for Aggron or anyone else!

No comments: